2009 Round Up
Over the past year, the KnowHow series has focused on a number of key
participant communication topics.
The following special edition offers a handy reference guide to some of the most compelling topics.
In the accompanying KnowHow, you will find brief synopses and Web links to articles on:
• Understanding Target-Date Funds
• Dealing with New Required Minimum Distribution Rules
• Knowing How Much You Need for Retirement
• What if Your Company Strikes Its Match?
• Figuring Out How Much Retirement Income You’ll Need
• Distribution/Rollover Options
As always, we appreciate your feedback on these materials—and suggestions for future topics.
—Nevin E. Adams, JD, email@example.com
Illustration by Wesley Allsbrook